High efficiency pump, electronically controlled.
Warning: Last items in stock!
Connection pipe: 1"
Threaded connection: 1 1/2"
Installation length: 180 mm
P1: 4 ... 50 W
In ... 0.46 A
Weight: 2.7 kg
Protection class: IP 42
Insulation class: F
Nominal pressure: PN 10
Control: ∆p or fixed rpm
EEI: ≤0,20 HEP XX-4.0 EXX
≤0,23 HEP XX-6.0 EXX
• compact design
• manual start-up feature
• smooth running
• very low energy consumption
• integrated night economy feature
• air-vent screw
• convenient operation
• pre-mounted, screwable angle entry-plug
• space-saving axially integrated terminal box
• automatic adjustment to pressure conditions
• KTL coated pump housing
The electronically controlled HEP high efficiency wet rotor circulators with permanent magnet technology are designed for use in heating systems with variable or constant rate of flow.
Mode of operation ∆p control
When thermostatic valves in heating systems close, the volume flow drops. This results in slight pipe resistance. The declining flow rate means that the circulation pump requires a lower pressure head. This is identified by the automatic control of the circulation pump. It automatically adjusts to the system and reduces its performance. This leads to not only trouble-free and quiet operation but also reduces energy consumption to a minimum.
Main areas of use
Heating, air-conditioning and industry systems as
• dual pipe system
• underfloor heating
• boiler / primary circuit
• storage charging circuit
• solar systems and heating pumps
• heating water as per VDI 2035
• pure, thin, non-aggressive and non-explosive, mineral oil-free media without solid or long-fibre components
• media with a max. viscosity of 10 mm² / s
• operating data must be checked above 20 % glycol
Ambient temperature: 0 °C to 40 °C
Temperature class: TF 95
Media temperature: +2 °C to 95 °C