Circulation pump ES2 PURE C 10-40/130 Taco, 130 mm. Thread: G ¾". Domestic hot water circulation, drinking water circulation systems and similar domestic and industrial circulation systems. This circulator is suitable for drinking water only.
Warning: Last items in stock!
Innovative pump housing realized in composite plastic suitable for drinking water: hygienic and safe
Taco E-PURE is a wet rotor high efficiency circulator, driven by a permanent magnets synchronous motor (PM motor) controlled by an on board inverter. The motor is protected against overload thanks to a thermal protection and an automatic electronic release function of the rotor. No external protection is required. Operated by selector technology. LED user interface.
Domestic hot water circulation, drinking water circulation systems and similar domestic and industrial circulation systems.
This circulator is suitable for drinking water only.
PRODUCT FEATURES AND BENEFITS
• Maximum energy efficiency
• A single model replaces up to 5 models offered by other manufacturers
• A LED provides information about the operation status of the circulator
• Adjustment is simple and intuitive
• Electronic controls allow to set the necessary working point
• The pump housing realized in composite plastic material is designed to work at high temperatures (TF95)
• The composite plastic material guarantees the highest hygiene standards and reduces drastically incrustations and oxidations
MOTOR TECHNICAL DATA
• Power supply: 1x230 V (-10%; + 6%); Frequency: 50 Hz
• Electrical connection: Pull resistant cable clamp PG11
• Input power (P1): Min 8W, Max 48W
• Input current (I1): Min 0.08A, Max 0.41A
• Insulation class: H
• Protection class: IP44
• Appliance class: II
PUMP TECHNICAL DATA
• Ambient temperature: 0°C to +40°C
• Fluid temperature*: +2°C to +95°C
• Temperature range at max. ambient temperature:
of 30°C = +30°C to +95°C
of 35°C = +35°C to +90°C
of 40°C = +40°C to +70°C
• Max. operating pressure: Max 1.0 MPa - 10 bar
• Minimum pressure on the intake opening:
0.03 MPa (0.3 bar) at 50°C
0.10 MPa (1.0 bar) at 95°C
• Maximum relative humidity ≤95%
• Sound pressure level: < 43 dB(A)
• Low Voltage directive (2006/95/CE): Standard used: EN 62233, EN 60335-1 and EN 60335-2-51
• EMC Directive (2004/108/CE): Standard used: EN 61000-3-2 and EN 61000-3-3, EN 55014-1 and EN 55014-2
* To avoid condensation in the motor and the electronics the temperature of the pumped liquid must always be greater than the ambient temperature
• Domestic hot water and for handling drinkable water or food related liquids
• Water for heating according to VDI 2035
• Mixtures of water and glycol with glycol percentages not greater than 40%
• Clean liquids, not aggressive and not explosive, not containing solid particles, fibers or mineral oils.
REGULATION AND CONTROL
Turn the regulator to select the desired operating curve
• min-max mode – Fixed speed
• CE marking
• VDE GS marking
The hydraulic group of Askoll E-Pure circulators is validated by the following European organizations and institutes:
• TIFQ (IT)
• KTW (DE)
• DVGW W270 (DE)
• ACS (FR)
• WRAS (GB)
The products meet the requirements of the laws, laying down rules concerning technical equipment for the treatment of domestic hot water. Installation, maintenance or repair of the circulators must be performed by authorized persons and is not allowed the use of accessories and spare parts that are not original. Inappropriate and/or different uses from those indicated in the instructions manual are not allowed, if not previously agreed in writing by Askoll.
SCOPE OF DELIVERY
• Installation and operation instructions included