Pneumatic burner cleaner set (Cp45Ks) for Atmos A45 burner with compressor for pellet boilers with exhaust fan
Warning: Last items in stock!
The pneumatic burner cleaner is an accessory suitable for optimal cleaning of the ATMOS A45 combustion chambers when burning poorer quality wooden pellets which form cakes (ash clumps), i.e. wooden pellets with greater amounts of bark and dirt.
- connecting air hose of length 1 m (diameter 28 mm) code: S0767
- complete screw fitting (3/4”) with solenoid control and connecting cable code: S0136
- new ignition coil board (holder) for A45 burner code: H0417
- new combustion chamber for A45 burner code: H0418
- pneumatic cleaning channel with nut and washer for A45 burner code: H0536
- AD03 module (to affix to boiler) for controlling boiler exhaust fan from AD04 module through VV burner electronics terminal (15) and compressor through R2 reserve outlet code: P0436
- AD04 module (to affix to burner) for controlling boiler exhaust fan through AD03 module and VV burner electronics terminal code: P0446
- 1500 W compressor with 6 l air receiver volume amended for pneumatic cleaning code: H0305
- connecting cable with 3-pin connector (female) between the compressor, boiler and wall socket code: S0747