Pellet stove MYA glass, 2-6 kW. Efficiency: 92,2 %. An "airtight" pellet stove MYA Black glass with soft lines, grey glass top and sides and black front. BY ORDER, 2-3 weeks
Warning: Last items in stock!
Complete range of models already available with black or white glass sides or steel sides.
• Innovative technology: The Leonardo System detects the main parameters of combustion (type of pellet, atmospheric conditions, chimney flue conditions) to guarantee optimal operation
• Cast iron hearth
• Radio remote control whith display 40x40
• Ø 8 cm rear or right side smoke outlet
• Kit for smoke output from the top and flue cover kit
Width: 58 cm
Depth: 56 cm
Height: 96 cm
Useful output (min/max): 2 - 6 kW
Efficiency: 92,2 %
Fuel consumption (pellet): 0,4 - 1,5 kg/h
Tank capacity: 18 kg
Autonomy: 10 - 37,5 h
Ø combustion product outlet: 8 cm
Ø external air intake: 4 cm
Total weight: 170 kg
Vol. that can be heated: 170 m³
Systems able to automatically manage pellet combustion.
Continuously detect the main parameters of combustion, affected by:
• chimney flue characteristics (bends, length, shape, diameter, etc.)
• environmental conditions (wind, humidity, atmospheric pressure, high altitude installation, etc.)
• characteristics of the pellets (essence of wood, compactness, degree of humidity, etc.) and consequently intervenes to guarantee optimal operation and fuel savings.
Systems Leonardo and Sistema Galileo are included on the pellet burning stoves, pellet burning thermo stoves, pellet burning boilers, and pellet fireplaces (check based on the individual models).